How To Cook Goat Hamburgers
Hamburgers have certainly become really popular nowadays. Restaurants around the world serve hamburgers due to its high demand, especially in the United States. The most widely known hamburger is the beef hamburger; however, goat hamburgers are steadily becoming popular across the globe. We are often asked what goat meat tastes like. How about we begin by saying what it doesn’t taste like? Goat meat does NOT possess a flavor like chicken, beef, sheep, or venison. It has a certain taste which will make you crave for more. Goat meat is a standout amongst the most widely recognized red meats around the globe and used for different recipes. A succulent goat hamburger might be the most effortless way to know what goat meat tastes like and it will certainly be a feast for your palate.
This goat hamburger recipe is straightforward without any colorful flavors to divert it from the genuine taste of the goat meat. The onions and sweet peppers are included to enhance the dampness of the lean, low-fat goat meat patty. Don’t hesitate to adjust this recipe with your favorite ingredients as this recipe can be adjusted to taste.
- In a large bowl, gather the peppers, onions and ground goat meat. You can add other ingredients if you’d like.
- Completely mash the ground goat meat by hand, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape the ground goat meat mix into 4 patties. Embed a thumb-like space on the highest point of every patty.
- Place the patties on the flame and cook. Flip the patties once. Cook the burgers to your desired doneness. Note: Don’t overcook to experience the taste of the goat meat at its peak.
- Serve in standard burger buns, pita bread, Ciabatta rolls, or make a wrap with lettuce.